domingo, 29 de abril de 2012

"The Birth of the guardian of the Blue heart"



To the sun she opens up
that brightly announces a new dawn
as a dragon waking up from the eons
a crystal petal
a new born star
her arrival was filled with splendors

the moon kissed
over her soft and fragile skin
she gave her a light, a small glow
within herself
so the darkness wouldn’t catch her off guard
and that way death would shout in agony
in the peak of the fullnight scene

a deep ocean sleeps in her eyes
so quietly and peaceful
decorate it with the reflection
of a millions stars
and celestial comets
in the endless night
Magic of wolves and crows forging
two mistic mirrors
smother in the shadows

her lips, White-hot conversations
of noisesome breaths
a pasionate war between gods
over the symmetrical of constellations lost
of blood and roses
kissing it slowly
without a rush
to torture the future of any mortal feeling
and wake up some madness
to die in those crimson veils
making us explode in two exquisite contours
of pink skin

a quick smile
expression of a transparent world
and an atomic heart
like a quasar
beating for the universe
surrounded by many
galaxies that stop to observe

From the Moon light, my solstice was born
from the pure water and marine plants
my lungs fill up with her fragrance
I mix up with her breath
dominated by the ecstasy
of my unsatisfied search for pain
like a blood beast
from my chest I take out my blue plastic heart
and I put it in your hands
So you can heat it up.









1 comentario: